KN Technical Ltd was created by experienced industry professionals that had worked for UK steel fabricators for many years and grown frustrated with the lack of quality technical resources available in the industry. Our aim is to assist our clients with 3D steel detailing whilst offering technical support and commercial tracking of projects through the design stages.
We offer a key focus on variation tracking giving a commercial and contractual edge to our clients allowing you to easily claim additional monies owed.
We understand your business and the steelwork industry across most market sectors. We always work to protect your interests as an extension of your in-house team rather than ‘just another sub-contractor’. We want to build close working relationships with you and enjoy a high level of repeat business. Having a very good understanding of site installation requirements we can easily assist in ensuring our drawings incorporate build requirements to allow a cost-effective installation process.
We offer a cradle to grave technical support service and we recognise the need for the highest levels of professionalism in a challenging industry, whilst preserving high levels of accuracy and maintaining agreed programme constraints.
To run alongside our technical capabilities, we can also offer the following. These can be taken as a whole package or as individual services.
- Technical co-ordination from tender, through design, to final fabrication details.
- Site surveys
- Design co-ordination / project management
- Production of estimating tender models with complete material take offs
All our staff are time served, experienced detailers from a background of steel fabricators, led by a management team with industry expertise of managing technical teams on contracts from a ‘back of house staircase’ to multi-thousand tonne structures across a variety of disciplines. You are in safe hands.
- Tekla Structures & AutoCAD software workstations
- Professional Indemnity insurance of £1 million
- Telephone / video conferencing Facilities
- Our data is backed up offsite daily for a complete disaster recovery and business continuity
- Centrally located office in the East Midlands (just off the M1 – Jct 28), with meeting facilities